14.1.11

Of Anniversaries & Artest

Long overdue update. Blaming the holidays but they went well so I guess it's not so bad. The first piece was done quickly over 2 years in time for my father's 65th birthday. He had mentioned the phrase "Where there's a Will, there's a way" because his nickname is Will. I don't remember why. I left the phrase in the back of my head for a long time before developing an image to match. Our last name is Herring by the way.



Second update which should of come before this is... Ron Artest. Special thanks goes out to illustrators Steve Manale and Michael Cho for helping me take part in this show. Artest himself decided to make an appearance and I attempted my first traditional work in a long time. The entire show can be viewed at www.lovablebadass.com

No comments: